×
0 0 0 0 0 0.0139177731562951 0.0103983362661975 0.0156774916013438
Stockreport

Bristol-Myers To Pay Largest Partnership Fee In Biotech History For Cancer Drug [Forbes]

BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB (BMY)  More Company Research Source: Forbes
Last bristol-myers squibb earnings: 7/26 06:59 am Check Earnings Report
US:NYSE Investor Relations: bms.com/investors.html
PDF Bristol-Myers Squibb says it will pay a record $1.85 billion to Nektar Therapeutics, a small biotech startup, for rights to its experimental cancer drug, codenamed NKTR-214. Nektar will book 65% of global profits on the drug, should it reach the market, with Bristol getting the other 35%. [Read more]

IMPACT SNAPSHOT EVENT TIME: BMY
Last Price
Price Change
Price Change %
Volume Shares
Max Up
Max Down
Volume Ratio
%
Performance comparison Updated
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
LAST PRICE
VWAP
High:
MAX UP
High:
Low:
MAX DOWN
Low:
%
POST NEWS RANGE
%
PRICE CHANGE

PRICE CHANGE PERCENTAGE


S&P 500 (SPX)

%

VOLUME RATIO
%

VOLUME (SHARES)
TICKS

AVG SHARES PER TRADE

Don't Miss Out On The Next BIG Stock Move
EVENT DAY
Event Day Chart will not be displayed beyond 90-day period of the event
PERFORMANCE SINCE EVENT
TIME AND VELOCITY ANALYSIS
Opt-in for
BMY alerts

from News Quantified
Opt-in for
BMY alerts

from News Quantified