×
0 0 0 0 0.0022478988588692 -0.0525416529454156 -0.0263877553942414 -0.0550234096473519
Stockreport

Check Point Software Technologies Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results

CHECK POINT SOFTWARE (CHKP)  More Company Research Source: GlobeNewswire
Last check point software earnings: 4/25 02:40 am Check Earnings Report
US:NASDAQ Investor Relations: checkpoint.com/about-us/investor-relations
PDF SAN CARLOS, Calif., Jan. 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHKP), today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2017. Fourth Quarter 2017: Total Revenue: $506 million, a 4 percent increase year over yearGAAP EPS: $1.46, an 11 percent increase year over yearNon-GAAP EPS: $1.58, an 8 percent increase year over year Full Year 2017: Total Revenue: $1,855 million, a 7 percent increase year over yearGAAP EPS: $4.82, a 15 percent increase year over yearNon-GAAP EPS: $5.33, a 13 percent increase year over year “Fourth quarter revenues were in line with our projections while EPS exceeded the top end of our range.  As we move into 2018, the cyberattacks that organizations are experiencing today are now Gen V (5th Generation) while most enterprise security protections deployed are still below Gen III (3rd Generation)” Said Gil Shwed, Founder and CEO of Check Point Software Technologies. “To enable c [Read more]

IMPACT SNAPSHOT EVENT TIME: CHKP
Last Price
Price Change
Price Change %
Volume Shares
Max Up
Max Down
Volume Ratio
%
Performance comparison Updated
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
LAST PRICE
VWAP
High:
MAX UP
High:
Low:
MAX DOWN
Low:
%
POST NEWS RANGE
%
PRICE CHANGE

PRICE CHANGE PERCENTAGE


S&P 500 (SPX)

%

VOLUME RATIO
%

VOLUME (SHARES)
TICKS

AVG SHARES PER TRADE

Don't Miss Out On The Next BIG Stock Move
EVENT DAY
Event Day Chart will not be displayed beyond 90-day period of the event
PERFORMANCE SINCE EVENT
TIME AND VELOCITY ANALYSIS