×
-0.000408548082966673 -0.00163419233186669 0.00175989943431805 0.00314267756128221 0.00498428661219363 0.00634820867379019 0.0066624764299183 0.00628535512256443
Stockreport

Wall Street due to drop after rise in US inflation data [FOX Business Network]

CME GROUP (CME)  More Company Research Source: FOX Business Network
Last cme group earnings: 4/26 07:00 am Check Earnings Report
US:NASDAQ Investor Relations: investor.cmegroup.com
PDF TOKYO –   Global stocks turned lower on Wednesday after U.S. inflation data came in higher than expected, rekindling the fears of interest rate increases that had contributed to last week's precipitous drops. Continue Reading Below KEEPING SCORE: Wall Street, which had previously been set to open higher, looked set to drop. Dow futures were down 0.6 percent and the S&P 500 futures 0.6 percent lower. France's CAC 40 was up 0.2 percent to 5,120, while Germany's DAX shed 0.3 percent to 12,152. Britain's FTSE 100 was up 0.2 percent at 7,184. All European indexes had been higher before the U.S. data. U.S. INFLATION: U.S. consumer prices, excluding the volatile food and energy categories, rose 0.3 percent last month, the most in a year. Overall consumer prices rose 0.5 percent in January, the most in four months. Inflation rose 2.1 percent from a year earlier and core prices increased 1.8 percent. The increases may rattle financial markets, as investors are hyper- [Read more]

IMPACT SNAPSHOT EVENT TIME: CME
Last Price
Price Change
Price Change %
Volume Shares
Max Up
Max Down
Volume Ratio
%
Performance comparison Updated
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
LAST PRICE
VWAP
High:
MAX UP
High:
Low:
MAX DOWN
Low:
%
POST NEWS RANGE
%
PRICE CHANGE

PRICE CHANGE PERCENTAGE


S&P 500 (SPX)

%

VOLUME RATIO
%

VOLUME (SHARES)
TICKS

AVG SHARES PER TRADE

Don't Miss Out On The Next BIG Stock Move
EVENT DAY
Event Day Chart will not be displayed beyond 90-day period of the event
PERFORMANCE SINCE EVENT
TIME AND VELOCITY ANALYSIS