×
-0.00126806999746386 0.00332234339335532 0.00385493279229009 0.00182602079634788 -0.00920618818158761 -0.0102206441795588 -0.0141009383717981 -0.0124270859751458
Stockreport

Anthem expects $4 billion in savings with pharmacy deal [Reuters]

Anthem, Inc (ANTM)  More Company Research Source: Reuters
Last anthem, inc earnings: 10/31 06:00 am Check Earnings Report
US:NYSE Investor Relations: ir.antheminc.com
PDF Anthem expects $4 billion in savings with pharmacy deal | Reuters Reuters Staff 1 Min Read NEW YORK, Oct 18 (Reuters) - U.S. health insurer Anthem Inc expects $4 billion in savings starting in 2021 from its plan to end its current pharmacy contract and start managing those benefits itself, executives said on Wednesday in a conference call with investors. The executives said that 80 percent of the savings would be returned to customers in terms of affordability and the other 20 percent, or about $2 per share, would be reflected in its profits starting in 2021. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama) All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays. © 2017 Reuters. All Rights Reserved. Anthem expects $4 billion in savings with pharmacy deal NEW YORK, Oct 18 (Reuters) - U.S. health insurer Anthem Inc expects $4 billion in savings starting in 2021 from its plan to end its current pharmacy contract and start managing [Read more]

IMPACT SNAPSHOT EVENT TIME: ANTM
Last Price
Price Change
Price Change %
Volume Shares
Max Up
Max Down
Volume Ratio
%
Performance comparison Updated
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
EVENT DAY
Stock performance from the time of news release until the following 4pm ET market close
LAST
PRICE AT
NEWS EVENT
SINCE EVENT
Multi-day stock performance from the time of the news release
LAST PRICE
VWAP
High:
MAX UP
High:
Low:
MAX DOWN
Low:
%
POST NEWS RANGE
%
PRICE CHANGE

PRICE CHANGE PERCENTAGE


S&P 500 (SPX)

%

VOLUME RATIO
%

VOLUME (SHARES)
TICKS

AVG SHARES PER TRADE

Don't Miss Out On The Next BIG Stock Move
EVENT DAY
Event Day Chart will not be displayed beyond 90-day period of the event
PERFORMANCE SINCE EVENT
TIME AND VELOCITY ANALYSIS
Opt-in for
ANTM alerts
from News Quantified
Opt-in for
ANTM alerts

from News Quantified
Opt-in for
ANTM alerts

from News Quantified